Enjoy reliable cooking performance with T-fal Ultimate hard-anodized nonstick cookware. Its innovative Thermo-Spot heat indicator lets you know when the pans are properly pre-heated—a critical component to sealing in moisture and delicious flavor, whether sautéing vegetables or searing steak. When the pattern in the center turns to a solid red spot, the pan is hot and ready to cook. The cookware’s hard-anodized aluminum construction heats quickly and offers long-lasting strength, while its warp-resistant even-heat base distributes heat evenly throughout for optimal cooking results. Use the cookware on any cook top, except for induction. PFOA-, Lead-, and Cadmium-free, the cookware’s durable Expert nonstick interior offers a health-conscious option, effortless food release (little to no fat or oil needed), and easy cleaning. The cookware’s vented tempered-glass lids trap in heat and moisture, while its silicone stay-cool handles come riveted for strength, offer a secure and comfortable grip, and have end holes for optional hanging storage. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F (lids up to 350 degrees F) and dishwasher-safe, the T-fal Ultimate 17-piece set includes 8-inch and 10.25-inch fry pans; an 11.5-inch fry pan with lid; a 10.25-inch square griddle; 1-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart sauce pans with lids; a 3.5-quart deep saute; a 5-quart dutch oven with lid; a 3-quart steamer insert with two side handles; and a one egg wonder pan. With T-fal Ultimate, you’ll be ready for anything—from making delicious dinners during the week to cooking up a storm for the holidays or entertaining year-round.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction for durability. NOTE:The One Egg Wonder is on the inside of the Dutch Oven in brown paper and is packed inside a 5 quart pot.
- Unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator for proper preheating. Heat source : GAS – ELECTRIC – CERAMIC – HALOGEN
- Hard Titanium nonstick interior for the ultimate and longest lasting performance
- Riveted silicone handles for safety and comfort
- TechnoResist Anti-warp Base; Oven safe to 400F; Lifetime Limited Warranty.