6 PIECE GRILL PAN SET
This diverse 6 piece set has everything you need to get comfortable with cast iron; you can fry the perfect egg on the griddle, perfectly sear chicken breast in the grill pan, or sauté fresh summer veggies over an open flame in the skillet.
This set includes:
(1) 10-¼” Cast Iron Grill Pan
(1) 10-¼” Cast Iron Skillet
(1) 10-½” Griddle
(1) Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder
(1) Red Silicone Pot Holder/Trivet
(1) Red Pan Scraper
(1) Black Grill Pan Scraper
CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware is pre-seasoned, so you can make your family’s favorite recipe, without the process of seasoning. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top, to the campfire (just not the microwave). Grill some fresh Atlantic salmon on the grill pan, or bake some warm buttered biscuits in the skillet as you get the easy-release finish that cast iron is known for.
After hand washing washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry it out, let it cool, and then rub in a thin layer of oil to help maintain your hard earned seasoning. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast iron. All Lodge cast iron products are proudly made in the USA, and you can expect the highest quality of American craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
- 6 PIECE CAST IRON SET. This cast iron set includes all the essentials to break into cast iron cooking. Includes (1) 10-¼” grill pan, (1) 10-¼” skillet, (1) 10-½” griddle, (1) red silicone hot handle holder, (1) red silicone pot holder, (1) red pan scraper, (1) black grill scraper.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known worldwide for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- ALL INCLUSIVE SET. From making pancakes on the griddle to searing a thick and juicy ribeye in the grill pan, this set will provide you with the tools and accessories you need in order to master your favorite family recipes with ease.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; It’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and it’s still owned by the Lodge family today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are firmly rooted in America.